Welcome to the Maine Chapter APTA
Mission of the Maine Chapter
To support and promote clinical excellence in order to enhance the quality of health care for the citizens of Maine through:
- Management of the Chapter
- Legislative and Regulatory Activities
Chapter Election Results: Thanks to Everyone Who Participated!
The results of the Maine Chapter elections are in. Following nomination from the floor at the Membership Meeting Jen Corbeil was elected to the position of Vice President; the board voted to formally appoint Michel Brunet to the position of Delegate. Congratulations to:
- Vice President Jen Corbeil
- Treasurer Andrea (Bickford) Laskey
- Delegate Michel Brunet
- PTA Caucus Rep Susan Gagner
- Nominating Committee member Jill Cramp
- District III Rep Catherine Kennedy
- District IV Rep Heather Caron
The remaining open positions will be appointed by the Board soon. If you would be interested in serving as Policy & Payment Committee Co-Chair, Bylaws Committee Chair, or Ethics Committee Chair, please contact Jon Morren at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Sliwa at email@example.com.